Dec 10, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday ~ Finding Carson Lee by Lindsay Paige and Mary Smith

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted by 
Jill at Breaking the Spine 
that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!


Finding Carson Lee (Oh Captain, My Captain, #3)

Oh Captain, My Captain presents Carson Lee of the Alabama Blacksmiths.

Carson Lee is the league’s bad boy and womanizer, who wants nothing more than to keep it that way. However, his life is full of deep secrets that could ruin the image he built for himself. Everything he worked for could come crashing down around him once he starts finding out who he really is when a grumpy blonde enters his life.

Kinley Wright wants nothing more than to thrive in the world of fashion. She could care less about hockey as long as it leads her to a promotion to work with the football superstars. It isn’t until she has to sign Caron Lee to a clothing contract that she finds he may be the one to push her to let go of her guilt from her past marriage. 

Carson Lee is more than meets the eye and Kinley Wright is more than her failures. When their lives collide, will they trust in the possible hope for their future?

Okay, I finally got to book one in this series this week so I am now literally dying to get to the next books!  Since I read Looking For You in one day (which I rarely am able to do) I know I will be needing this one soon so I'm glad it has a release date of December 12th!

That's what I'm waiting on this week!  What books are you looking forward to?



No comments:

Post a Comment