Nov 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Sequels I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by 

This weeks topic: 

Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On


Nepenthe
Book #2 in the Bracing For Love Series
by Lindsay Paige
Bracing the Blue Line (Bracing for Love, #1)Nepenthe (Bracing for Love, #2)

Contradictions
Book #3 in the Woodfalls Girls Series 
by Tiffany King
No Attachments (Woodfalls Girls, #1)Misunderstandings (Woodfalls Girls, #2)Contradictions (Woodfalls Girls, #3)

Finding Carson Lee
Book #3 in the Oh Captain, My Captain Series
by Lindsay Paige and Mary Smith
Looking for You (Oh Captain, My Captain, #1)A Hockey Player's Proposal (Oh Captain, My Captain, #2)Finding Carson Lee (Oh Captain, My Captain, #3)

Writing A Wrong
Book #2 in the Write Stuff Series
by Tiffany King
The Write Stuff (A Write Stuff Novel, #1)Writing A Wrong (A Write Stuff Novel, #2)

Boy Most Likely To
Book #2 in the My Life Next Door Series
by Huntley Fitzpatrick
My Life Next Door (My Life Next Door, #1)

Breaking The Rules
Book #1.5 in the Pushing The Limits Series
by Katie McGarry
Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1)Breaking the Rules (Pushing the Limits, #1.5)


That's it for me this week!  Leave me your links so I can see which sequels you are most excited about!


No comments:

Post a Comment