Sep 23, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Fall To-Be-Read List

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by 

This weeks topic: 

Top Ten books on my fall To-Be-Read List
(I know I ended up with 11 on this list, but I figure since I'm working with series, I would cheat just a little...)


First I wanted to start out with the books that I will be doing for our Memory Lane Monday feature.  I need to start here because these books will be leading up to the rest of my list

Memory Lane Monday Reading List
Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1)Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2)Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3)
City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5)

As I get through with these, I will be inserting these reads

Sinner (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #4)City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6)
I'm so excited to get to both of these books.  I have been sort of saving them for fall for some reason.  

The rest of my Fall TBR looks like this:

Looking for You (Oh Captain, My Captain, #1)


Because the Wild don't play every day, I need some hockey to read on the days in between!  These two ladies know how to write so I'm super excited for this next series from them!







Make it Right (Bowler University, #2)



I just read Make It Count not long ago and totally loved it!  I'm really excited to read Max and Lea's story in Make It Right!  



















The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4)Silver Shadows (Bloodlines, #5)
I can't seem to get these books off my TBR!  They keep getting bumped and I swear they are going to make it this fall!



If I can stick to this list, it looks like a lot of series reading for me!  What are you reading this fall?  Leave me your links so I can visit your Fall TBR lists as well!  




3 comments:

  1. I haven't read Shiver yet but I *finally* picked it up recently. I always read such good things about that series and I loved The Scorpio Races.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Mortal Instruments series. So engrossing. I binge read them all in a few days :) Enjoy all your fun Fall books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the list and all the books on it!

    ReplyDelete